Career opportunities with U-Farm. Check them out and let us know if you are interested.
- Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test the software/mobile application
- Develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs
- Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of the software/mobile application
- Assess, test, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for the software/mobile application
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, or software engineering
- Experience as a computer programmer is required
Business Project Management Professional
- Establish work priorities, ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration
- Project management certification is an asset
If you feel like you are a good fit, don’t miss the opportunity to introduce yourself.